The Holstee Manifesto has been shared over 500,000 times and viewed over 60 million times online. It’s worth taking the time to memorize it.
Click here to read how it came to be.
The Holstee Manifesto poster would make a great gift. Click here to order.
Here it is spelled out for you. All you need to do is to commit it to memory–and live it!
The Holstee Manifesto
1. This is your life.
2. Do what you love, and do it often.
3. If you don’t like something, change it.
4. If you don’t like your job, quit.
5. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
6. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love.
7. Stop over-analyzing; all emotions are beautiful.
8. Life is simple.
9. When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
10. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people; we are united in our differences.
11. Ask the next person you see what their passion is. And share your inspiring dream with them.
12. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.
13. Some opportunities come only once; seize them.
14. Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.
15. Life is short.
16. Live your dream and share your passion.